1. CORE VALUES:
- Respect: – We verify the dignity potential and involvement of participation, Donors, partners, staff and stakeholders.
- Commitment: We labor together efficiently to save lives of the huge community. We believe to serve the stakeholders to the maximum output in its efforts.
- Integrity: We act constantly AADS mission being Honest and transparent in what we do and say, and accept responsibilities for our collective and individual action.
- Excellence: We constantly challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve greater impact.
- Gender sensitivity: AADS is committed and has been committed in the aspect of gender balance, and actively involves women empowerment.
- Credibility: the target community sees AADS as effective and reliable organization in service delivery.
- Accountability: AADS believe the principles of the accountability and negative tolerance to corruption.
2. GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Community-centered approaches and local solutions
- Multi-sector collaborations and cooperation
- Evidence-based decision-making and innovative responses
- Equal opportunities and special attention to marginalized groups
- Democratic governance
- Transparency and accountability